BiTS labo
Register to get full access to discussions, affiliate programs, discounts, partnerships and other contra-fashionable topics.

BiTS labo community is built in order to discuss Fashion and Design Establishment in all its' details and nuances.

Support BiTS labo community by following it on Facebook and Twitter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BiTS labo
Register to get full access to discussions, affiliate programs, discounts, partnerships and other contra-fashionable topics.

BiTS labo community is built in order to discuss Fashion and Design Establishment in all its' details and nuances.

Support BiTS labo community by following it on Facebook and Twitter.
BiTS labo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourself

2 posters

Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty Introduce Yourself

Post by xyz Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:07 am

Here is a topic for the new (and the old, if you wish) members to introduce themselves. You can do it Anonymous style, or write a love poem, or post a picture, or whatever suits you best.

I would start. I am e_a. And i am madly loving anything about FASHION.

My life cycles around 4 major cities in 4 different countries, but i love to stay isolated hermit-style from time to time as well, and I've been following fashion since i was 13 years old, so it is more or less a lot of time now. I do remember how I got into Fashion, but it is my personal secret, maybe i will share it one day. I cannot name my favorite designer, because i love and respect everyone's work.

Nice to meet you all, my fellow fashion partisans, and i hope we get to know each other better with time. Feel free to private message me with any questions regarding Paris, parisian artist life, design and production methods, high fashion conglomerates' dramas and cheese... haha;)

Sincerely

Last edited by e_a on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
xyz
xyz
Admin

http://www.bitslabo.fr

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by jzk Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:04 am

Hello World!

jzk

Back to top Go down