BiTS labo
Register to get full access to discussions, affiliate programs, discounts, partnerships and other contra-fashionable topics.

BiTS labo community is built in order to discuss Fashion and Design Establishment in all its' details and nuances.

Support BiTS labo community by following it on Facebook and Twitter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BiTS labo
Register to get full access to discussions, affiliate programs, discounts, partnerships and other contra-fashionable topics.

BiTS labo community is built in order to discuss Fashion and Design Establishment in all its' details and nuances.

Support BiTS labo community by following it on Facebook and Twitter.
BiTS labo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you wearing today?

Go down

What are you wearing today? Empty What are you wearing today?

Post by xyz Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:49 am

Let's discuss our daily looks in this thread. LookBook style, don't forget to state the brand and style you are aiming for. And let's hope we have much more better hair days than bad hair days.

I am not quite sure what elements of style i prefer for women, because this preference changes for me each different collection and season. But as long as it is very personal and understandable and feels like a statement, then i am interested, once it is merely cute i am most definitely bored, that i know for sure.
Would really like to see brave girls posting their brave fashion moments here.
xyz
xyz
Admin

http://www.bitslabo.fr

Back to top Go down